November 8, 2011

i want it now: slingbacks

The other day I got sucked into watching a tv wedding*, and despite the requisite dysfunction that makes reality tv so fascinating, it totally got me in the mood to go to a wedding. To get dolled up for a night of cocktails and dancing.

Then I saw these gorgeous heels...


And now I REALLY want to go. Wouldn't they look perfect with an LBD?


(Antique Gold Slingbacks from Anthropologie.)


*Don't you agree that there should be a study done on the power of reality TV to seduce you into watching? I have zero care in the world about these people, and yet there I was watching every minute of it, transfixed.

1 comment:

Carole D. Nguyen said...

Hank you for some other educational blog. The place else could I understand that sort of data written in such a perfect approach? Very nice heels for women.Nice color and design. I love the red heels to wear.